Valmatic Surge Suppresion Air Valves
Surge-Suppression Air Valves are Combination Air Valves equipped with Regulated-Exhaust Devices (slow-closing devices) to limit secondary surges during column separation. The Val-Matic Surge-Suppression Air Valve provides full airflow into the pipeline during vacuum conditions to prevent a vapor pocket (vacuum) from forming.
- Available in sizes 1/2" - 20"
- Provides full vacuum protection for the pipeline
- Provides controlled venting to suppress surges in pipeline
- Minimizes water blow-by during Air Valve closure
- Allows the use of smaller valve size by utilizing a maximum sizing differential pressure of 5 psig
- Releases entrained air while pipeline is operating to maintain pumping efficiency
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Automated Sizing Program